Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hey everyone!  Welcome to my new blog.  For a few years I have toyed with the idea of starting a beauty blog to share my passion of every aspect of the beauty industry.  I could never gather the courage to put myself out there for the world to see, but after a lot of encouragement from my husband I have decided to go through with starting a blog.  I am excited for what the future holds for me, and hope you guys continue to follow me through this journey.  My plans for my future are to become a successful stylist and makeup artist.  So here we go....Happy Blogging! <3

2 comments:

  1. Hello Nejy!

    happy blogging it is! Found your blog on a forum in Beutylish and now I'm following.;) It's funny because it is also my husband who encouraged me to blog all my ideas out. ;)

    xoxo,
    JYZ

    ReplyDelete