Thursday, July 7, 2011

First Haul: Target

Hey guys!  So this is going to be my first actual post.  I went to target today to pick up a few things and I wanted to share with you guys what I got.  I will do reviews on all of these products later after I have used them, as I haven't used any of these before.



So the first thing I got was The E.L.F Mechanical Eyelash Curler. I have heard a lot of good things about this eyelash curler, I was in need of a new one, and thought for $1 why not.


E.L.F Lipstick in Classy and Seductive $1/each. Classy is a soft bumble gum pink and Seductive is little darker peachy mauve pink.


Milani Liquid Liner in 01 Infinite. This liner is beautiful bright royal blue with some shimmer. $5.99


Essie Nailpolish in Aruba Blue. This polish is absolutely beautiful! I have never seen a blue polish this color. Its a deepened royal blue with shimmer $7.79.


Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge $9.99. This is a reusable washable makeup sponge. This is hopefully going to be an alternative to the Beauty Blender.


REVLON Just Bitten Lipstain+Balm in Passion. This is also a bright bubble gum pink with a lip balm that goes over the stain $7.99.


Ardell Fashion Lashes "Wispies" $3.69



So those are the products that I picked up at Target today, like I said I will be reviewing all of these products eventually after using them. Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment