Monday, July 11, 2011

Contest looks and Friends Graduations

Hey guys!  So I wanted to post a few looks today that I have done on friends.  A couple are from contests I did in beauty school and some looks are looks I did on friends for their graduations.  Hope you enjoy the looks as much as I enjoyed doing them!

This first look comes from a contest we did where the theme was birds.  We went for black swan and went with the look from the movie.  The hair, nails, and outfit where put together by different members of my group, and the makeup was done by myself.  We had a lot of fun putting this together.








The next look comes from another contest I did in cosmo school.  This look was a collaboration with a friend of mine.  He also did the hair.



The next couple of pictures are of looks I did for my friends, for their graduations from Cosmo School.





The next couple looks are just looks I did for fun on friends.





Hope you enjoyed viewing these looks that I created.  Hope you all have a great and safe week.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment