Monday, September 5, 2011

New Website and Recent Work

Hey guys!!!  Recently I had an opportunity to do work for a couple of different events.  One was for the Sexy Bitch Cosmetics Launch Party and the other was for an OpLove photo shoot.

Sexy Bitch Cosmetics asked me to help do makeup for promo girls and also for doing makeovers at their makeup line launch party.  The launch party was so much fun and it was a great experience.  I did makeovers on quite a few ladies, but it was crazy busy so it was too hard to get a lot of photos.  I really love their makeup line they have created and had so much fun getting to work with them!  Their cream foundation is absolutely amazing, it creates a flawless finish without feeling heavy on the skin.  Here are a couple photos from the event.

Promo Girl

Giving a makeover

Did a makeover on the woman on the left

I also had a chance to do makeup for a lovely lady whose husband will soon be deploying.  The photo's were done for an OpLove photo shoot.  Jessica was so much fun to work with.  She was so beautiful and had the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen!



I also recently created a business website and would love for you guys to check it out and let me know what you think!!

http://jenyjackson.webs.com/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment